International film festival invitations include, chronologically:
- Taos Talking Pictures Festival, Taos, New Mexico, USA - April 1999
- Aboriginal Voices Festival, Toronto, Ontario, Canada - June 1999
- American Indian Film Festival, San Francisco, USA - November 1999
- Sundance Film Festival, Park City, Utah, USA - January 2000
- First Peoples Festival, Montreal, Quebec, Canada - July 2000
- Cork International Film Festival, Cork City, Ireland - October 2000
- Society of Visual Anthropology Festival, San Francisco, USA - November 2000
- Smithsonian's Native American Festival, New York, USA - November 2000
- The Academic Look International Film Festival, Lisbon, Portugal - May 2001
In 1999, the Native American Journalists Association (NAJA) recognized Everett Soop with a Lifetime Achievement Award, at the Unity Conference, Seattle, Washington, and screened his film story Soop on Wheels.
Go to McNabb Connolly in Canada, non exclusive.*
Go to Filmakers Library, United States, internationally, non exclusive.*
* Non exclusive rights means that the filmmaker also retains rights to sell her film.
For further information, click Contact to reach filmmaker/copyright owner Sandy Greer.
Free downloading, and other forms of sales distribution, are copyright infringements. All broadcast licences have expired. Please notify me of any online availability that looks suspicious.
For further information about the importance of copyright for creators, please read my letter of intervention about proposed copyright changes in Bill C-11, the Copyright Modernization Act in Canada, under my Copyright Reflections website section.