- select suitable films on counter-culture, feminism, Vietnam War, and race relations
- research the making of each movie and pertinent facts about the actors and directors
- explore the real life political and social changes beginning in the 1960s and aftermath
- illuminate for Zoomer audiences how and why the movies were radical when produced
- create a safe and welcoming space for an engaging audience discussion on provocative issues that we still encounter
Each film event lasted three hours, including a short interlude.